Thua Thien Hue
Institute for Development Studies
Dicunt constituam instructior mei in. Est no quis reprimique scr. Id vix harum philosophia mel graeci nostrud phiei vel in augue denique sapient.
THUA THIEN HUE INSTITUTE FOR DEVELOPMENT STUDIES
Thua Thien Hue Institute for Development Studies (hereby called Institute) is the public non-business unit having revenue under the management of the provincial People’s Committee. The Institute has legal status, private seal and account for transaction and operation as regulated in law. The Institute is comprehensively directed and managed by the provincial People’s Committee. At the same time, it is subject to expertise examination, inspection and instruction of relevant agencies.
- Researching, giving advice and consulting the provincial Party Committee, provincial People’s Committee about socio-economic development orientation, strategy, plan,
- Assisting in investment attraction in province;
- Providing consultancy services, training activities and charged services in accordance with its tasks and capacity;
- Registering for consultancy activities, training activities and services with specialized agencies of province as regulated in law.
- Scientific research on the fields of socio-economic development.
Schemes - Projects
Consultancy - Training
Information - Data